- Location Permits – If you are planning a beach wedding in Hawaii please be advised that a permit is required in most cases. We will acquire a permit for your ceremony for a fee of $25 for up to 20 attendees, $35 if over 20 attendees, up to a maximum count of 30 for Hawaii state beaches.
- For over 30 attendees and up to a maximum of 40 total, a city and county beach park permit, limited to certain locations, will be required and which we will assist you in obtaining for a permit acquisition fee of $35.00. This permit will also be required for ceremonies that include chairs and/or arches. Please contact us for events which will have more than more than 40 attendees. A separate permit may also be required at certain locations for photography. If necessary, the permit will automatically be provided at an additional cost of $25.00.
- Over 20 attendees will require that a professional Coordinator be present for the ceremony. If you do not have one then we will automatically provide one for the ceremony at a cost to you of $75.00.
- Processional, which is marching down the aisle with a bridal party will require that it is completely rehearsed by you before the ceremony. If you prefer to have us stage and rehearse the processional we can do so 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time at a cost to you of $50.00 or prior to the date for a fee of $150.00.
- Peak hour surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to events scheduled after 3:00 PM and on weekends and $50 per staff member, on most Holidays, which will include each day that is part of a 3 day Holiday. Surcharge per staff member on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years day surcharge is $150.00 per staff member.
- Sunset Ceremonies can only be scheduled along with one of our photography services.
- Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area. Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: to Hawaii Kai, Waimanalo, and Kaneohe + $25, to Kailua, Kuuloa and Haleiwa Town and Ewa to Ko’Olina + $50, Hauula and Waimea Bay area, Laie and the Waianae coast $100.
- Deposit and payments We will schedule your ceremony with a minimum initial deposit payment as low as $100.00 with the remaining balance due at your ceremony, payable either in cash, certified check or credit card on-line, subject to a 3% processing fee.
- Outside Vendors – Outside vendors must be approved by us in advance and, where required as is the case with photographers and videographers, must provide proof of compliance with all Hawaii state laws and City and County of Honolulu permit regulations. A charge of $50.00 for each outside vendor is required in order for them to participate in events for which we are providing permits or access to a venue. Outside vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and will be subject to instructions by our senior team member on site.
- All services offered are incidental to our officiating services. While our ministers may be willing to make some accommodations with regard to the inclusion or exclusion of certain religious language in the ceremony, they cannot, by law, be required to perform ceremonies that are in direct contravention of their personally held beliefs with regard to the meaning and/or definition of marriage.
- All prices are plus 4.712% Hawaii sales tax. Initial deposits paid to schedule a wedding or vow renewal are non-refundable.
These disclosures supersede all other information relevant to these disclosures that may be presented elsewhere on this site or in any of our Company documents.