WEDDING AND VOW RENEWAL CEREMONY SERVICES
Wedding officiant – Just $200
An experienced wedding minister will perform a complete Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony with your choice of a non-denominational Christian or non-religious civil ceremony format. Your choice of time and location and no guest limit except as restricted by by your venue selection. Service also includes a commemorative, keepsake certificate suitable for framing and online filing of your marriage. Couples may also elect to do personal vows or add personal statements to the ceremony and are also welcome to have a reading presented by a guest.
Wiki Wiki (wee-kee, wee-kee) Weekday Wedding Special – just $150.00
This wedding officiant service is available at the discounted prices for wedding ceremonies or vow renewals conducted Monday thru Friday between 9am and 3pm and only at select locations. Choose our Wiki Wiki wedding and vow renewal special and you can customize your ceremony with selections from any of our other A La Carte services featured on this page including our Hawaiian theme option, floral elements, photography and more. No other discounts apply. Maximum of 10 guests, $25 additional for up to 20 guests. No exceptions to guests counts.
Just Married Elopement Special – Only $95 at selected locations or $60 at our home office. No formal ceremony but includes traditional vows and ring exchange and minister will gladly take some photos with your camera or device. Mon-Fri between 9AM and 3PM. Same day service available. NO GUESTS, NO EXCEPTIONS. By appointment only. Call 808-230-0954 for more details and to schedule.
Rehearsal Fee -$150 We will conduct and organize your complete wedding ceremony including the processional and recessional. Travel surcharges may apply.
Travel surcharges – Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area of Oahu which is from Kawaikui beach and Kahala and Waialae beach to Waikiki and Magic Island.
Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: to Hawaii Kai, Waimanalo, and Kaneohe + $25, to Kailua, Kuuloa and Hauula, Haleiwa and Ewa to Ko’Olina + $50, to Turtle Bay (including Kahuku and Laie) and Waianae coast $75.
Peak Times surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to ceremonies after 3:00 PM and on weekends, $50.00 for Holidays.
Beach permit and general liability insurance coverage (when applicable) – $25 additional for up to 20 attendees, $35.00 for 21-30 total attendees. Maximum of 30. City & County park permit acquisition assistance is $25.00-$35.00,maximum of 40 attendees
HAWAII WEDDING EXTRAS
Hawaiian Theme Option – Just $50
For that special Hawaiian wedding touch! Includes conch shell blowing, a formal lei presentation, 2 keepsake leis, kukui nut or shell.
Hawaiian Theme With Music– Just $95
For that special Hawaiian wedding touch! Includes conch shell blowing, a formal lei presentation, 2 keepsake leis (kukui nut or shell), and a presentation of “The Hawaiian Wedding Song” by the minister on ukulele. Additional song may be played if a processional is scheduled.
Sand ceremony Option – Just $35
The sand ceremony is a beach version of the unity candle lighting ceremony and includes a personally engraved, keepsake bowl . So not only is this a very meaningful undertaking but also provides a nice souvenir as well!
- Fresh flower leis – From just $15 each
- Haku lei (flower lei head piece for the bride) –From just $35 each
Traditional Maile lei for the groom – just $65 each
- Silk bouquet – Just $40 each (rental for ceremony, choose from 6 styles)
French bouquet – Just $95 each (Choice of red, pink, salmon, yellow, or white roses, or rose and orchid blend.
- Cascading bouquet – Just $105 each (Choice of red, pink, salmon, yellow, or white roses, or rose and orchid blend, or seasonal, tropical style bouquet.)
- Hand Tied bouquet – Just $115 each (Choice of red, pink, salmon, yellow, or white roses, or rose and orchid blend, or seasonal, tropical style bouquet.
- Premium custom bouquet – From $150 (contact us for quote)
- Corsages– From just $25 each
- Boutineers – From just $15 each
Please contact us for special request items.
More Hawaii Wedding Extras!
- Bamboo arch with standard arch and aisle decor-from $500.
- Wedding video– from $350.
- Sand ceremony with keepsake bowl-$35.
- Wedding Planner Services-from $1,500.
- Day of Coordinator-from $375.
- Limousine service from $100 per hour, 2 hours minimum.
- Shuttle van for up to 24 passengers from $100 per hour, 2 hours minimum.
- Hair and make-up referral
- Formal gown and tuxedo rental-From $895
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO SERVICES
Deluxe photo package- Just $225
You will receive 50 high resolution digital images, professionally edited as necessary. Total shooting time is about 30-35 minutes, including your ceremony.In approximately 3-4 weeks you will be sent a link to a gallery containing as many as 100 photos for you to select from. Additional photos may be purchased for $3.50 apiece or you can purchase the entire gallery for as little as $75 including processing fees.
Premium photo package – Just $300
You will receive 100 high resolution digital images, professionally edited as necessary. Total shooting time is for up to 1 hour, including your ceremony. In approximately 3-4 weeks you will be sent a link to a gallery containing as many as 200 photos for you to select from. Additional photos may be purchased for $2.50 apiece or you can purchase the entire gallery for as little as $115 including processing fees.
Premium Photography Upgrades
- Extended shoot – $100 per additional half hour, not including travel or stand by time.
- Tandem photo shoot – Add a second photographer for just $200 per hour,
- Full Day shoot – Just $900. Includes complete gallery with at least 300 images.
- Full Day Tandem shoot – Just $1500. Includes complete gallery with at least 500 images.
(FULL DAY SHOOT MEANS 4 HOURS TOTAL SHOOTING TIME WITHIN 6 HOUR PERIOD, INCLUDING 2 LOCATIONS)
Wedding video – From just $350
An experienced, professional wedding videographer will provide you with an edited video of your wedding or vow renewal ceremony via internet in approximately 3-4 weeks. $150 per additional half hour, based on same location.
WEDDING MUSIC SERVICES
Our music services will provide you with pre-ceremony, ceremony, and post ceremony music, including music for the processional and recessional. Extended music services are also available by quote.
• Ukulele player/singer-$200.
• Organist or Pianist-$150.
• Organist or Pianist with singer-$250.
• Harpist with singer-$350.
- Location Permits - If you are planning a beach wedding in Hawaii please be advised that a permit is required in most cases. We will acquire a permit for your ceremony for a fee of $25 for up to 20 attendees, $35 if over 20 attendees, up to a maximum count of 30 for Hawaii state beaches.
- For over 30 attendees and up to a maximum of 40 total, a city and county beach park permit, limited to certain locations, will be required and which we will assist you in obtaining for a fee of $35.00. This permit will also be required for ceremonies that include chairs and/or arches. Please contact us for events which will have more than more than 40 attendees. A separate permit may also be required at certain locations for photography. If necessary, the permit will automatically be provided at an additional cost of $25.00.
- Over 20 guests will require that a professional Coordinator be present for the ceremony. If you do not have one then we will automatically provide one for the ceremony at a cost to you of $75.00.
- Processional, which is marching down the aisle with a bridal party will require that it is completely rehearsed by you before the ceremony. If you prefer to have us stage and rehearse the processional we can do so 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time at a cost to you of $50.00 or prior to the date for a fee of $150.00..
- Peak hour surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to events scheduled after 3:00 PM and on weekends and $50 per vendor on Holidays.
- Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area. Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: to Hawaii Kai, Waimanalo, and Kaneohe + $25, to Kailua, Kuuloa and Haleiwa Town and Ewa to Ko’Olina + $50, between Hauula and Waimea Bay, and the Waianae coast $75.
- Deposit and payments We will schedule your ceremony with a minimum initial deposit payment as low as $100.00 with the remaining balance due at your ceremony, payable either in cash, certified check or credit card on-line, subject to a 3% processing fee.
- Outside Vendors - Outside vendors must be approved by us in advance and, where required as is the case with photographers and videographers, must provide proof of compliance with all Hawaii state laws and City and County of Honolulu permit regulations. A charge of $25.00 for each outside vendor is required in order for them to participate in events for which we are providing permits or access to a venue. Outside vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and will be subject to instructions by our senior team member on site.
- All services offered are incidental to our officiating services. While our ministers may be willing to make some accommodations with regard to the inclusion or exclusion of certain religious language in the ceremony, they cannot, by law, be required to perform ceremonies that are in direct contravention of their personally held beliefs with regard to the meaning and/or definition of marriage.
- All prices are plus 4.712% Hawaii sales tax. Initial deposits paid to schedule a wedding or vow renewal are non-refundable.