WEDDING AND VOW RENEWAL CEREMONY SERVICES
Wedding officiant – Just $200
An experienced wedding minister will perform a complete Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony with your choice of a non-denominational Christian or non-religious civil ceremony format. Your choice of time and location and no guest limit except as restricted by by your venue selection. Service also includes a commemorative, keepsake certificate suitable for framing and online filing of your marriage. Couples may also elect to do personal vows or add personal statements to the ceremony and are also welcome to have a reading presented by a guest.
Wiki Wiki Weekday Wedding Special – $150
For wedding ceremonies or vow renewals conducted Monday thru Friday between 9am and 3pm and only at select locations. Maximum of 4 guests. for larger groups see our wedding and vow renewal packages
Rehearsal Fee -$150 We will conduct and organize your complete wedding ceremony including the processional and recessional. Travel surcharges may apply.
Travel surcharges – Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area of Oahu which is from Kawaikui beach and Kahala and Waialae beach to Waikiki and Magic Island.
Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: to Hawaii Kai, Waimanalo, and Kaneohe + $25, to Kailua, Kuuloa and Hauula + $50, Haleiwa and Ewa to Ko’Olina + $75, to Waimea and Turtle Bay (including Kahuku and Laie) and Waianae coast $125.
Peak Times surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to ceremonies after 3:00 PM and on weekends, $50.00 for Holidays, $150 for major Holidays such as Christmas and New Years. Holiday weekends included in surcharges
Beach permit and general liability insurance coverage (when applicable) – $35 additional for up to 20 attendees, $50 for 21-30 total attendees. Maximum of 30. City & County park permit acquisition assistance is $50-$75,maximum of 40 attendees
HAWAII WEDDING EXTRAS
Hawaiian Theme Option – Just $50
For that special Hawaiian wedding touch! Includes conch shell blowing, a formal lei presentation, 2 keepsake shell leis.
Sand ceremony Option – Just $45
The sand ceremony is a beach version of the unity candle lighting ceremony and includes a keepsake bowl. So not only is this a very meaningful undertaking but also provides a nice souvenir as well!
- Fresh flower leis – From just $20 each
- Haku lei (flower lei head piece for the bride) –From $45 each
Ti Leaf Maile lei for the groom – just $45 each
- Silk bouquet – Just $45 each (rental for ceremony)
French, Cascading, or Hand Tied bouquet – From $150
- Corsages– From just $20 each
- Boutonnieres – From just $15 each
Ground Petals – $50
Flower Shower – $25 for every 5 guests or portion thereof
Please contact us for special request items.
More Hawaii Wedding Extras!
- Bamboo arch with standard arch and aisle decor-from $450.
- Wedding video– from $450.
- Sand ceremony with keepsake bowl-$45.
- Wedding Planner Services-from $1,700.
- Day of Coordinator-from $450.
- Limousine service from $90 per hour, 2 hours minimum.
- Shuttle van for up to 24 passengers from $150 per hour, 2 hours minimum.
- Hair and make-up referral.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO SERVICES
Deluxe photo package- Just $250
You will receive 50 high resolution digital images, professionally edited as necessary. Total shooting time is about 30 minutes, including your ceremony and afew group and couple after shots. In approximately 3-4 weeks you will be sent a link to a gallery containing as many as 100 photos for you to select from.
Premium photo package – Just $350
You will receive 75 high resolution digital images, professionally edited as necessary. Total shooting time is for up to 1 hour, including your ceremony.
Premium Photography Upgrades
- Extended shoot – $150 per additional half hour, not including travel or stand by time.
- Tandem photo shoot – Add a second photographer for just $200 per hour,
- Full Day shoot – Just $1,200. Includes complete gallery with at least 300 images.
- Full Day Tandem shoot – Just $2,000. Includes complete gallery with at least 500 images.
(FULL DAY SHOOT MEANS 4 HOURS TOTAL SHOOTING TIME WITHIN 6 HOUR PERIOD, INCLUDING 3 LOCATIONS)
Wedding video – From just $450.
An experienced, professional wedding videographer will provide you with an edited video of your wedding or vow renewal ceremony via internet in approximately 3-4 weeks. $200 per additional half hour, based on same location. $300 for Steaming, $300 for Drone, $500 to add both to video package.
WEDDING MUSIC SERVICES
Our music services will provide you with pre-ceremony, ceremony, and post ceremony music, including music for the processional and recessional. Extended music services are also available by quote.
• Ukulele player/singer-$150.
• Organist or Pianist-$150.
• Organist or Pianist with singer-$250.
• Harpist with singer-$350
- These disclosures supersede all other information relevant to these disclosures that may be presented elsewhere on this site or in any of our Company documents.
- Location Permits- If you are planning a beach wedding in Hawaii please be advised that a permit is required in most cases. We will acquire a permit for your ceremony for a fee of $35 for up to 20 attendees, $50 if over 20 attendees, up to a maximum count of 30 for Hawaii state beaches.
- For over 30 attendees and up to a maximum of 40 total, a city and county beach park permit, limited to certain locations, will be required and which we will assist you in obtaining for a fee of $50.00, $75.00 if photography is included. This permit will also be required for ceremonies that include chairs and/or arches. Please contact us for events which will have more than more than 40 attendees. A separate permit may also be required at certain locations for photography.
- Over 20 attendees will require onsite coordination for the ceremony at a cost to you of $100.00.
- Processional, which is marching down the aisle with a bridal party will require that it is completely rehearsed by you before the ceremony. If you prefer to have us stage and rehearse the processional, we can do so 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time at a cost to you of $100.00 for onsite coordination or prior to the date for a fee of $150.00.
- Peak hour surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to events scheduled after 3:00 PM and on weekends and $50 per vendor on Holidays and $150 on major Holidays. Holiday charges apply to any weekend days that are part of the Holiday.
- Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area. Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: Hawaii Kai to Sandy beach + $50, Ewa beach to Ko’Olina, Kaneohe, Kualoa, Hauula, and Haleiwa + $75, Sunset beach and Kaaawa +$100, Kahuku and Laie and the Waianae coast + $125.
- Deposit and payments. We will schedule your ceremony with a minimum initial deposit of $100.00 or 20% of the contract amount, whichever is greater. A 50% deposit is required for events scheduled within 30 days. All online payments are subject to a 3% processing fee. Initial deposits paid to schedule a wedding or vow renewal are non-refundable.
- Outside Vendors -We prefer to use our own vendors but will allow you to use outside vendors with our prior approval, subject to a $50 fee per vendor and that each vendor provides us a copy of their current General Liability Insurance policy with a minimum aggregate coverage total of $1,000,000.00, and a current State or City and County media permit, whichever may be applicable.
- All services offered are incidental to our officiating services. While our ministers may be willing to make some accommodations with regard to the inclusion or exclusion of certain religious language in the ceremony, they cannot, by law, be required to perform ceremonies that are in direct contravention of their personally held beliefs with regard to the meaning and/or definition of marriage.
- If at any time a scheduled vendor is unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to use a suitable replacement.
- All prices are plus 4.712% Hawaii sales tax.