Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel.
One Of The Very Best Hawaii Wedding Chapels!
There are many beautiful Hawaii wedding venues and at the top of the list is the amazing Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel. Conveniently located on the slopes of iconic Diamond Head, Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel offers an elegant setting for your Hawaii wedding, accommodates up to 40 attendees, and is right next to Waikiki. Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel rests in the midst of a 30,000 square foot estate with luscious tropical flowers, palm trees and is perfect for after photos!
At just $950 plus tax, our Waikiki Leia Hawaii wedding package is one of the very best Hawaii wedding chapel values and includes:
- 1 hour use of the property for the ceremony and after photos.
- 30 minute early arrival for on site wedding rehearsal.
- On-site coordinator
- A staging room for the bride
PLEASE NOTE: CEREMONIES ARE SCHEDULED FROM 5:00-6:30 PM ONLY. LIMITED PARKING ON SITE. NOT AVAILABLE FOR OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER EXCEPT FOR WEDDINGS BOOKED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CEREMONY.
Waikiki Leia Chapel slideshow
IMPORTANT NOTICE: MOST HAWAII WEDDING CHAPELS ARE BOOKED INTERNATIONALLY SO AVAILABILITY CHANGES DAILY. IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A CHAPEL PLEASE EXPECT TO MAKE A 50% DEPOSIT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIVING A QUOTE FROM US TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING.
Select one of our special packages below!
Essentials package - just $1,440 and includes:
Wedding venue, on site coordinator, Hawaii wedding minister, Organist, Commemorative certificate, Cascading bouquet for the Bride, Boutonniere for Groom.
Premium Package - just $1,740 and includes:
Wedding venue, on site coordinator, Hawaii wedding minister, Organist, Commemorative certificate, Cascading bouquet for the Bride, Boutonniere for Groom, Premium photography for one hour, 75 digital images included.
Signature Classic Package - just $2,115 and includes:
Wedding venue, on site coordinator, Hawaii wedding minister, Organist, Commemorative certificate, Cascading bouquet for the Bride, Boutonniere for Groom, Signature photography for 1.5 hours, 75 digital images included.
Signature Luxe package - just $2,575 and includes:
Wedding venue, on site coordinator, Hawaii wedding minister, Commemorative certificate, organist, Cascading bouquet for the Bride, Boutonniere for Groom, Signature photographer for 1.5 hours, 8 passenger limo for 3 hours, cider toast for Bride and Groom.
Signature Preferred package - just $3,355 and includes:
Wedding venue, Personal planner for your event, Day of coordinator for 3 hours, 1-hour final planning session and rehearsal, Time-line generated for your event, Hair and make-up for Bride, Hawaii wedding minister, Organist, Commemorative certificate, Cascading bouquet for the Bride, Boutonniere for Groom, Signature photographer for 2 hours, 2nd location option, 100 digital images included, option to purchase additional images, 10 passenger limo for 3 hours, cider toast for Bride and Groom.
Signature Grand Package - just $4,755 and includes:
Wedding venue, Personal planner for your event, Day of coordinator for 3 hours, 1-hour final planning session and rehearsal, Time-line generated for your event, Hair and make-up for Bride, Hawaii wedding minister, Organist, Commemorative certificate, Cascading bouquet for the Bride, Boutonniere for Groom, Signature photographer WITH 2-hour tandem shoot AND 2nd location option, OR 4 hours shooting time within a 6-hour period WITH Up to 3 locations, 200 digital images included, option to purchase additional images, 1.5 hour video shoot with choice of drone or enhanced streaming. (both for $100 additional), 8 passenger limo for 3 hours, cider toast for Bride and Groom.
Receptions – The chapel also offers a 3 hour reception venue option for an additional $1,500. If you are interested in this option please let us know at the time of inquiry and we can assist you with catering and all other items you may need to have a great celebration after your ceremony.
Waikiki Leia wedding Chapel is privately owned and is open to the public for wedding ceremonies only once each day at 5:00 PM. As availability is very limited reservations need to be made well in advance. A maximum of 40 attendees including the bridal party and all guests. Very limited parking so guest transport is recommended.
Please contact us for information on wedding chapels or other venues that can accommodate more than 40 attendees.
GET SCHEDULED TODAY!
HAWAII WEDDINGS & VOW RENEWALS
PRIVATE HAWAII WEDDING VENUES
EXPLORE OUR SERVICES...
...and prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
HAWAII WEDDING PACKAGES
HAWAII VOW RENEWAL PACKAGES
HAWAII WEDDING PLANNER
HAWAII À LA CARTE SERVICES
HAWAII WEDDING LOCATIONS
- Location Permits - If you are planning a beach wedding in Hawaii please be advised that a permit is required in most cases. We will acquire a permit for your ceremony for a fee of $25 for up to 20 attendees, $35 if over 20 attendees, up to a maximum count of 30 for Hawaii state beaches.
- For over 30 attendees and up to a maximum of 40 total, a city and county beach park permit, limited to certain locations, will be required and which we will assist you in obtaining for a permit acquisition fee of $35.00. This permit will also be required for ceremonies that include chairs and/or arches. Please contact us for events which will have more than more than 40 attendees. A separate permit may also be required at certain locations for photography. If necessary, the permit will automatically be provided at an additional cost of $25.00.
- Over 20 attendees will require that a professional Coordinator be present for the ceremony. If you do not have one then we will automatically provide one for the ceremony at a cost to you of $75.00.
- Processional, which is marching down the aisle with a bridal party will require that it is completely rehearsed by you before the ceremony. If you prefer to have us stage and rehearse the processional we can do so 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time at a cost to you of $50.00 or prior to the date for a fee of $150.00.
- Peak hour surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to events scheduled after 3:00 PM and on weekends and $50 per staff member, on most Holidays, which will include each day that is part of a 3 day Holiday. Surcharge per staff member on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years day surcharge is $150.00 per staff member.
- Sunset Ceremonies can only be scheduled along with one of our photography services.
- Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area. Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: to Hawaii Kai, Waimanalo, and Kaneohe + $25, to Kailua, Kuuloa and Haleiwa Town and Ewa to Ko’Olina + $50, Hauula and Waimea Bay area, Laie and the Waianae coast $100.
- Deposit and payments We will schedule your ceremony with a minimum initial deposit payment as low as $100.00 with the remaining balance due at your ceremony, payable either in cash, certified check or credit card on-line, subject to a 3% processing fee.
- Outside Vendors - Outside vendors must be approved by us in advance and, where required as is the case with photographers and videographers, must provide proof of compliance with all Hawaii state laws and City and County of Honolulu permit regulations. A charge of $50.00 for each outside vendor is required in order for them to participate in events for which we are providing permits or access to a venue. Outside vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and will be subject to instructions by our senior team member on site.
- All services offered are incidental to our officiating services. While our ministers may be willing to make some accommodations with regard to the inclusion or exclusion of certain religious language in the ceremony, they cannot, by law, be required to perform ceremonies that are in direct contravention of their personally held beliefs with regard to the meaning and/or definition of marriage.
- All prices are plus 4.712% Hawaii sales tax. Initial deposits paid to schedule a wedding or vow renewal are non-refundable.
These disclosures supersede all other information relevant to these disclosures that may be presented elsewhere on this site or in any of our Company documents.