Moli’i Gardens at Kualoa Ranch!
I Want To Marry You Weddings in Hawaii is very proud to be an authorized wedding provider and coordinator for Kualoa Ranch!
Moli’i Gardens is a two-level garden setting adjacent to an ancient Hawaiian fishpond listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the US Department of the Interior since 1973.
World famous as the setting for several of the Jurassic Park films, Kualoa Ranch is located approximately 40 minutes from Waikiki and rests at the foot of the majestic Koolau mountain range then stretches out to the Pacific Ocean. This incredible venue offers you a number of site options for smaller to large wedding events with up to 250 maximum attendees and your choice of a garden, ranch, or oceanfront setting.
- Capacity: In the covered pavilion maximum seating capacity is 150.
- Tables and chairs are included in the rental for up to 150 guests. (set up not included)
- Amenities: Paliku has men’s and women’s facilities, a large “get ready room” with its own private bathroom, and a partial kitchen for food prep.
- Parking/Transportation: Free Parking is available on the lawns directly adjacent to the site. Shuttle and limo services are available.
- Available daily until 10 PM.
- Day of Coordinator services is available from just $1,500.
For wedding and reception, please click HERE
For availability, please click HERE