Featuring a variety of amazing, beautiful, and lush tropical locations for your Hawaii wedding or vow renewal on the East shore of Oahu!
I Want To Marry You Weddings in Hawaii is very proud to be an authorized wedding coordinator for Kualoa Ranch!
World famous as the setting for several of the Jurassic Park films, Kualoa Ranch is located approximately 40 minutes from Waikiki and rests at the foot of the majestic Koolau mountain range then stretches out to the Pacific Ocean. This incredible venue offers you a number of site options for smaller to large wedding events with up to 250 maximum attendees and your choice of a garden, ranch, or oceanfront setting.
Venue rentals for Kualoa Ranch ranges from $2,095.00 on weekdays up to $3,495.00 on weekends. A $1,000.00 security deposit is also required as well as an on site coordinator for the duration of your event. Your venue selection will need to be booked by you directly through Kualoa Ranch with our assistance.
Once your venue selection is secured and booked we can go to work on making your Hawaii wedding dream become a reality. The starting point is usually our Kualoa Ranch package special at just $950.00 and which includes:
- A Wedding minister for your ceremony
- A Day of Coordinator for up to 8 hours
- Extended DOC services at just $50.00 per hour
- A 1 hour rehearsal, walk through, and final planning session
- All applicable travel and peak hour surcharges
Once you have scheduled our Day of Coordinator services we will send you a questionnaire concerning all your other needs. From there we will be able to provide you with an itemized quote for all services requested. If by chance there is an item or service you want that we do not provide we will gladly assist you in sourcing that item as well.
So for an amazing Kualoa Ranch wedding experience make I Want To Marry You Weddings in Hawaii your one stop services provider of choice for your Kualoa Ranch wedding dream event!
Our 3 featured Kualoa Ranch wedding venues!
Located at the base of the sacred 1000 ft high Kanehoalani mountain peak, , Paliku Gardens provides guests with beautiful views of Kane’ohe Bay, rolling pastures, green gardens, and iconic Mokoli’i Island aka “Chinaman’s Hat.” The site consists of two large lawn areas, an upper garden, as well as an open air pavilion.
- Capacity: In the covered pavilion maximum seating capacity is 150. Tables and chairs are included in the rental for up to 150 guests. Setup/breakdown is not included in the pricing.
- Location: Paliku Gardens is above the ranch and provides guests with stunning views of Kaneohe Bay, the Pacific Ocean and Mokoli’i Island, or Chinaman’s Hat.
- Amenities: Paliku has men’s and women’s bathrooms, a large “get ready room” with it’s own private bathroom, and a partial kitchen for food prep.
- Technical: Electric outlets are available throughout the pavilion area as well as in the yard space.
- Parking/Transportation: Free Parking is available on the lawns directly adjacent to the site.
- Price: $3,495 Sat/Sun; $2,895 Weekdays
Moli’i Gardens is a beautiful two-tiered garden setting that borders our 800-year-old Hawaiian fishpond, which has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the US Department of the Interior since 1973. Site also includes use of a premium open-air cottage, which has been featured in various films and television shows.
- Capacity: The pavilion can seat a maximum of 100, while the maximum capacity of the garden is 250.
- Location: Moli‘i Gardens overlooks a 125-acre Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond, one of the largest and most well-preserved fishpond on O’ahu. The site includes a covered pavilion, a main lawn area and a grand staircase that leads down to a lower garden area and our premium cottage “boathouse” at the water’s edge.
- Amenities: The upper lawn pavilion has water, electricity, as well as men’s and women’s restrooms and partial kitchen.
- Technical: Electrical outlets are available throughout the pavilion area as well as on the lawn space.
- Parking/Transport: An adjacent paved parking lot is located next to the site.
- Price: $3495 Sat/Sun; $2895 Weekdays
Secret Island at Kualoa
Secret Island is an intimate, secluded white sand beach, accessible by a 5-minute catamaran boat ride across our 800 year old Moli’i Fishpond. The 135 acre pond has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the US Dept of the Interior since 1973. Upon docking at Secret Island, guests take a short walk into a labyrinth of trails through native hau trees, which creates an exciting entrance to the pristine waters and white sands of Kane’ohe Bay and our Secret Island beachfront.
- Capacity: Up to 50 guests.
- Location: Waterfront views of Mokoli‘i Island (Chinaman’s Hat), the surrounding Ko’olau Mountain range and Kaneʻohe Bay. Faces north-east, with direct morning light and late afternoon shade.
- Amenities: Beach, restrooms, picnic table seating, grassy areas, dining tents, shade trees and more.
- Parking/Transport: Ample parking, shuttle and water taxi included.
- Optional Add-ons: Include a day of fun add on for your bridal party and guests on Secret Island … with kayaks, paddle boards, canoes, volleyball and more fun beach activities.
- Pricing: $2,095 Weekdays; $2,395 Sat/Sun for beach ceremonies from 3:30pm to 5:30pm. NO RECEPTIONS AT THIS LOCATION, CEREMONY AND PHOTOGRAPHY ONLY.