St. Catalina Seaside Wedding Chapel!
Just 30 minutes away from Waikiki, St. Catalina Seaside Chapel lies on the hillside of the stunning Ko’olau mountain range overlooking Makapu’u beach. This unique combination results in the most stunning views from a private, elegant location.
Seats up to 80 guests comfortably.
Just $1,200 including
- 1 hour use of the property for the ceremony and after photos.
- 30 minute early arrival for on site wedding rehearsal.
- On-site coordinator.
- A staging room for the bride
IMPORTANT NOTICE: MOST HAWAII WEDDING CHAPELS ARE BOOKED INTERNATIONALLY SO AVAILABILITY CHANGES DAILY. IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A CHAPEL PLEASE EXPECT TO MAKE A 50% DEPOSIT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIVING A QUOTE FROM US TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING.
Select from one of our upgrade options below or contact us to customize!
Select from one of our special packages below or we can customize one just for you!
Add our Special St. Catalina Premium Package for just $950 to include: Wedding venue, on site coordinator, Hawaii wedding minister, Ukulele player, guitarist, organist OR harpist for $100 additional, Commemorative certificate. Bride’s Choice bouquet for the Bride and Boutonniere for the Groom OR Hawaiian Theme option with double lei for the Bride and premium Ti Leaf Maile lei for the groom, Premium photography for 1.5 hours, 100 digital images included. Additional photography for $150 per half hour.
Add our Special St. Catalina Signature Classic, High End Photography Package for $1,250 additional to include: Wedding venue, on site coordinator, Hawaii wedding minister, Ukulele player, guitarist, organist OR harpist for $100 additional. Commemorative certificate, Bride’s Choice bouquet for the Bride and Boutonniere for the Groom OR Hawaiian Theme option with double lei for the Bride and premium Ti Leaf Maile lei for the groom, Signature photography for 1.5 hours, 75 digital images included. Additional photography for $250 per half hour.
Add our Special St.Catalina Signature Grand Package for just $3,200 to include: Wedding venue, on site coordinator, Time-line generated for your event, Hair and make-up for Bride, Hawaii wedding minister, Ukulele player, guitarist, organist OR harpist for $100 additional. Commemorative certificate, Bride’s Choice bouquet for the Bride and Boutonniere for the Groom OR Hawaiian Theme option with double lei for the Bride and premium Ti Leaf Maile lei for the groom, Signature photographer with 3 hours shooting time within a 4 hour period WITH Up to 3 locations within 30 minute proximity, 200 digital images included, option to purchase additional images, 1.5 hour video shoot with streaming.
GET SCHEDULED TODAY!
HAWAII WEDDINGS & VOW RENEWALS
PRIVATE HAWAII WEDDING VENUES
EXPLORE OUR SERVICES...
...and prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
HAWAII WEDDING PACKAGES
HAWAII VOW RENEWAL PACKAGES
HAWAII WEDDING PLANNER
HAWAII À LA CARTE SERVICES
HAWAII WEDDING LOCATIONS
These disclosures supersede all other information relevant to these disclosures that may be presented elsewhere on this site or in any of our Company documents.
- Location Permits- If you are planning a beach wedding in Hawaii please be advised that a permit is required in most cases. We will acquire the applicable State of Hawaii DLNR permit or Honolulu City & County permit for your event for a fee of $30 for up to 20 attendees, $50 if over 20 attendees, up to a maximum attendee count of 30, including all staff members. For a city and county beach park permit when arches, chairs, or any ground décor is to be used and which is limited to certain locations, we will assist you in obtaining the permit for a fee of $50.00. Please contact us for events which will have more than more than 30 attendees. A separate permit may also be required at certain locations for photography.
- Over 20 attendees will require onsite coordination for the ceremony at a cost to you of $100.00.
- Processional, which is marching down the aisle with a bridal party will require that it is completely rehearsed by you before the ceremony. If you prefer to have us stage and rehearse the processional we can do so 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time at a cost to you of $100.00 for onsite coordination or prior to the date for a fee of $150.00.
- Peak hour surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to events scheduled after 4:00 PM and on weekends. $50 per vendor on Holidays and $150 on major Holidays. Holiday fees apply all days associated with the Holiday including the weekend from Friday through Sunday.
- Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area. Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: Hawaii Kai to Sandy beach + $50, Ewa beach to Ko’Olina, Kaneohe, Kailua, Kualoa, Hauula, and Haleiwa + $75, Sunset beach and Kaaawa +$100, Kahuku and Laie and the Waianae coast + $150.
- Deposit and payments. We will schedule your ceremony with a minimum initial deposit of $100.00 or 20% of the contract amount, whichever is greater. All online payments are subject to a 3% processing fee. Initial deposits paid to schedule a wedding or vow renewal are non-refundable. A 50% deposit is required for events scheduled within the next 45 days.
- Outside Vendors -We prefer to use our own vendors but will allow you to use outside vendors with our prior approval, subject to a $50 fee per vendor and that each vendor provides us a copy of their current General Liability Insurance policy with a minimum aggregate coverage total of $1,000,000.00, and a current State or City and County media permit, whichever may be applicable.
- All services offered are incidental to our officiating services. While our ministers may be willing to make some accommodations with regard to the inclusion or exclusion of certain religious language in the ceremony, they cannot, by law, be required to perform ceremonies that are in direct contravention of their personally held beliefs with regard to the meaning and/or definition of marriage.
- If at any time a scheduled vendor is unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to use a suitable replacement.
- All prices are plus 4.712% Hawaii sales tax.