We present our Signature photography and wedding services…
The key element in our Signature wedding services is our Signature photography option. This option provides our couples access to high end photography in a cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of photography standards.
Couples will choose their Signature photographer from our select team of highly experienced, independent wedding photographers that have partnered with us. Each Signature photographer has agreed to provide their services based on the terms of service offered in our various Signature wedding packages. A couple’s photographer selection will be done by reviewing their work in galleries located online in a special, private website reserved exclusively for our clients. Please note that because of the nature of this special arrangement, we are required to be the sole contact between the photographer and the couple until the actual shoot. Extended or additional services or any special requests will be quoted upon request.
(click on photo to view)
Please visit the Signature gallery to select your preferred photographer. Please also select an alternative photographer in case your first selection is not available and you cannot change the date and/or time of your event. You will check your selections when you fill out your reservation request form.
Important Notice: For larger guest counts at this time you might consider one of our chapels that will currently accommodate up to 25 guests with a rental cost as low as $900. We can also assist with reception venues based on these same guest counts.
Beautiful Waikiki Leia Chapel on the slopes of iconic Diamondhead!
There are many beautiful Hawaii wedding venues and at the top of the list is the amazing Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel. Conveniently located on the slopes of iconic Diamond Head, Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel offers an elegant setting for your Hawaii wedding, accommodates up to 40 attendees, and is right next to Waikiki. Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel rests in the midst of a 30,000 square foot estate with luscious tropical flowers, palm trees and is perfect for after photos!
Amazing St. Catalina Seaside Chapel overlooking the beautiful Pacific ocean!
Enjoy stunning ocean views at this amazing oceanview chapel. St. Catalina Seaside Chapel is located on the slopes at the very beginning of the majestic Ko'olau mountain range overlooking beautiful Makapu'u beach. The chapel is just 30 minutes from Waikiki and can seat up to 80 guests. The chapel itself is a drop off site but paid public parking is available at Sea Life Park.
Hawaii Wedding Package Extras
Add any of the items listed here to enhance your Hawaii wedding package selection by simply checking the appropriate box on our Get Scheduled page in either the "Wedding Extras" or "A La Carte" section of the submission form.
Please enter any special requests you might have in the "Notes" box at the bottom of our submission form on the "Get scheduled" page and be sure to carefully review the disclosures at the bottom of this page.
- Fresh flower leis - from $15 each
- Haku leis - from $35 each
- Ti Leaf Maile lei - $35 each
- French bouquet - from $95 each
- Cascading bouquet - from $110 each
- Hand-tied bouquet - from $125 each
- Sand ceremony with engrave keepsake bowl - $35 each
- Video - $300 with package
- Wedding planner - from $1,500
- Day of Coordinator - from $375
- Limo Service - from $100 per hour, 2 hour minimum
- Shuttle Service, 24 passenger - from $100 per hour, 2 hour minimum
- Hair and make-up referral
EXPLORE OUR SERVICES...
...and prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
HAWAII WEDDING PACKAGES
HAWAII WEDDING PLANNER
HAWAII VOW RENEWAL PACKAGES
HAWAII À LA CARTE SERVICES
HAWAII WEDDING LOCATIONS
- Location Permits - If you are planning a beach wedding in Hawaii please be advised that a permit is required in most cases. We will acquire a permit for your ceremony for a fee of $25 for up to 20 attendees, $35 if over 20 attendees, up to a maximum count of 30 for Hawaii state beaches.
- For over 30 attendees and up to a maximum of 40 total, a city and county beach park permit, limited to certain locations, will be required and which we will assist you in obtaining for a fee of $35.00. This permit will also be required for ceremonies that include chairs and/or arches. Please contact us for events which will have more than more than 40 attendees. A separate permit may also be required at certain locations for photography. If necessary, the permit will automatically be provided at an additional cost of $25.00.
- Over 20 guests will require that a professional Coordinator be present for the ceremony. If you do not have one then we will automatically provide one for the ceremony at a cost to you of $75.00.
- Processional, which is marching down the aisle with a bridal party will require that it is completely rehearsed by you before the ceremony. If you prefer to have us stage and rehearse the processional we can do so 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time at a cost to you of $50.00 or prior to the date for a fee of $150.00..
- Peak hour surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to events scheduled after 3:00 PM and on weekends and $50 per vendor on Holidays.
- Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area. Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: to Hawaii Kai, Waimanalo, and Kaneohe + $25, to Kailua, Kuuloa and Haleiwa Town and Ewa to Ko’Olina + $50, between Hauula and Waimea Bay, and the Waianae coast $75.
- Deposit and payments We will schedule your ceremony with a minimum initial deposit payment as low as $100.00 with the remaining balance due at your ceremony, payable either in cash, certified check or credit card on-line, subject to a 3% processing fee.
- Outside Vendors - Outside vendors must be approved by us in advance and, where required as is the case with photographers and videographers, must provide proof of compliance with all Hawaii state laws and City and County of Honolulu permit regulations. A charge of $25.00 for each outside vendor is required in order for them to participate in events for which we are providing permits or access to a venue. Outside vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and will be subject to instructions by our senior team member on site.
- All services offered are incidental to our officiating services. While our ministers may be willing to make some accommodations with regard to the inclusion or exclusion of certain religious language in the ceremony, they cannot, by law, be required to perform ceremonies that are in direct contravention of their personally held beliefs with regard to the meaning and/or definition of marriage.
- All prices are plus 4.712% Hawaii sales tax. Initial deposits paid to schedule a wedding or vow renewal are non-refundable.