We present our Signature photography and wedding services…
The key element in our Signature wedding services is our Signature photography option. This option provides our couples access to high end photography in a cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of photography standards.
Couples will choose their Signature photographer from our select team of highly experienced, independent wedding photographers that have partnered with us. Extended or additional services or any special requests will be quoted upon request.
Please visit the Signature gallery to select your preferred photographer as well as an alternative photographer in case your first selection is not available and you are unable to change the date and/or time of your event. You will check your selections when you fill out your reservation request form.
Beautiful Waikiki Leia Chapel on the slopes of iconic Diamondhead!
There are many beautiful Hawaii wedding venues and at the top of the list is the amazing Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel. Conveniently located on the slopes of iconic Diamond Head, Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel offers an elegant setting for your Hawaii wedding, accommodates up to 40 attendees, and is right next to Waikiki. Waikiki Leia Wedding Chapel rests in the midst of a 30,000 square foot estate with luscious tropical flowers, palm trees and is perfect for after photos! Just $950 for this venue!
Amazing St. Catalina Seaside Chapel overlooking the beautiful Pacific ocean!
Enjoy stunning ocean views at this amazing chapel. St. Catalina Seaside Chapel is located on the slopes at the very beginning of the majestic Ko'olau mountain range overlooking beautiful Makapu'u beach. The chapel is just 30 minutes from Waikiki and can seat up to 80 guests. The chapel itself is a drop off site but paid public parking is available at Sea Life Park. Just $1,150 for this venue!
EXPLORE OUR SERVICES...
...and prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
HAWAII WEDDING PACKAGES
HAWAII WEDDING PLANNER
HAWAII VOW RENEWAL PACKAGES
HAWAII À LA CARTE SERVICES
HAWAII WEDDING LOCATIONS
- These disclosures supersede all other information relevant to these disclosures that may be presented elsewhere on this site or in any of our Company documents.
- Location Permits- If you are planning a beach wedding in Hawaii please be advised that a permit is required in most cases. We will acquire a permit for your ceremony for a fee of $25 for up to 20 attendees, $35 if over 20 attendees, up to a maximum count of 30 for Hawaii state beaches.
- For over 30 attendees and up to a maximum of 40 total, a city and county beach park permit, limited to certain locations, will be required and which we will assist you in obtaining for a fee of $50.00. This permit will also be required for ceremonies that include chairs and/or arches. Please contact us for events which will have more than more than 40 attendees. A separate permit may also be required at certain locations for photography.
- Over 20 attendees will require that a professional Coordinator be present for the ceremony. If you do not have one then we will automatically provide one for the ceremony at a cost to you of $100.00.
- Processional, which is marching down the aisle with a bridal party will require that it is completely rehearsed by you before the ceremony. If you prefer to have us stage and rehearse the processional we can do so 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time at a cost to you of $50.00 or prior to the date for a fee of $150.00.
- Peak hour surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to events scheduled after 3:00 PM and on weekends and $50 per vendor on minor Holidays, $150 om major Holidays i.e. Christmas Eve, Christmas, etc.
- Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area. Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: Hawaii Kai to Waimanalo + $25, Kailua to Kuuloa and Ewa beach + $50.00. Kapolei, Ko’Olina, Hauula, and Haleiwa to Sunset beach + $75, Kaaawa to Kahuku and Laie and the Waianae coast + $125.
- Deposit and payments. We will schedule your ceremony with a minimum initial deposit of $100.00 with the remaining balance due at your ceremony, payable either in cash, certified check or credit card on-line, subject to a 3% convenience fee. Initial deposits paid to schedule a wedding or vow renewal are non-refundable.
- Outside Vendors -We prefer to use our own vendors but will allow you to use outside vendors with our prior approval, subject to a $50 fee per vendor and that each vendor provides us a copy of their current General Liability Insurance policy with a minimum aggregate coverage total of $1,000,000.00, and a current State or City and County media permit, whichever may be applicable.
- All services offered are incidental to our officiating services. While our ministers may be willing to make some accommodations with regard to the inclusion or exclusion of certain religious language in the ceremony, they cannot, by law, be required to perform ceremonies that are in direct contravention of their personally held beliefs with regard to the meaning and/or definition of marriage.
- If at any time a scheduled vendor is unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to replace a suitable replacement.
- All prices are plus 4.712% Hawaii sales tax.