We present our Signature photography and wedding services…
The key element in our Signature wedding services is our Signature photography option. This option provides our couples access to high end photography in a cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of photography standards.
Couples will choose their Signature photographer from our select team of highly experienced, independent wedding photographers that have partnered with us. Extended or additional services or any special requests will be quoted upon request.
Please visit the Signature gallery to select your preferred photographer as well as an alternative photographer in case your first selection is not available and you are unable to change the date and/or time of your event. You will check your selections when you fill out your reservation request form.
HAWAII BEACH WEDDING LOCATIONS
PRIVATE HAWAII WEDDING VENUES
OFF BEACH WEDDING LOCATIONS
These disclosures supersede all other information relevant to these disclosures that may be presented elsewhere on this site or in any of our Company documents.
- Location Permits- If you are planning a beach wedding in Hawaii please be advised that a permit is required in most cases. We will acquire a permit for your ceremony for a fee of $35 for up to 20 attendees, $50 if over 20 attendees, up to a maximum count of 30 for Hawaii state beaches.
- For over 30 attendees and up to a maximum of 40 total, a city and county beach park permit, limited to certain locations, will be required and which we will assist you in obtaining for a fee of $50.00, $75.00 if photography is included. This permit will also be required for ceremonies that include chairs and/or arches. Please contact us for events which will have more than more than 40 attendees. A separate permit may also be required at certain locations for photography.
- Over 20 attendees will require onsite coordination for the ceremony at a cost to you of $100.00.
- Processional, which is marching down the aisle with a bridal party will require that it is completely rehearsed by you before the ceremony. If you prefer to have us stage and rehearse the processional we can do so 30 minutes before the scheduled ceremony time at a cost to you of $100.00 for onsite coordination or prior to the date for a fee of $150.00.
- Peak hour surcharges of $25 per vendor will apply to events scheduled after 3:00 PM and on weekends and $50 per vendor on Holidays and $150 on major Holidays.
- Travel surcharges for each vendor and/or supplier will apply to locations outside of the metropolitan Honolulu area. Travel surcharges per vendor are as follows: Hawaii Kai to Sandy beach + $25, Ewa beach to Ko’Olina, Kuuloa to Hauula and Haleiwa + $75, Sunset beach and Kaaawa +$100, Kahuku and Laie and the Waianae coast + $125.
- Deposit and payments. We will schedule your ceremony with a minimum initial deposit of $100.00 or 20% of the contract amount, whichever is greater. All online payments are subject to a 3% processing fee. Initial deposits paid to schedule a wedding or vow renewal are non-refundable.
- Outside Vendors -We prefer to use our own vendors but will allow you to use outside vendors with our prior approval, subject to a $50 fee per vendor and that each vendor provides us a copy of their current General Liability Insurance policy with a minimum aggregate coverage total of $1,000,000.00, and a current State or City and County media permit, whichever may be applicable.
- All services offered are incidental to our officiating services. While our ministers may be willing to make some accommodations with regard to the inclusion or exclusion of certain religious language in the ceremony, they cannot, by law, be required to perform ceremonies that are in direct contravention of their personally held beliefs with regard to the meaning and/or definition of marriage.
- If at any time a scheduled vendor is unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to use a suitable replacement.
- All prices are plus 4.712% Hawaii sales tax.